On January 25, 2017 we will begin reading the bible from cover to cover in 90 DAYS.
Why we are doing this at St. Philip.
- Because the Bible tells God’s story and we need to know it.
- Because this helps us see where God is working in the lives of our faithful ancestors and our role in God’s work.
- Because this experience builds unity within our community.
Why we will participate.
- To get a fuller understanding of just how much God loves humanity and how far God goes to make that love known.
- To find where you fit in God’s Story and how that relates to your daily life.
- To be part of the exciting momentum at St. Philip.
We will begin following the reading plan on
January 25, 2017 and conclude on April 25,2017.
DAILY — Read a section of the Bible following the specific plan.
WEEKLY — We meet to watch a video, discuss what’s been read, and encourage one another.