Director of Contemporary Worship & Music Ministries
The Director of Contemporary Worship & Music Ministries will grow, develop, coordinate, and administer an effective and well-rounded contemporary music and worship program by providing leadership to those involved in the contemporary worship at St. Philip.
This position provides leadership during rehearsals and in preparation for worship. This salaried part time position including Sunday worship services, the annual salary is up to $25,000. Typically, rehearsals are one evening per week and before the Sunday service. There is currently a library of approximately 3 years of worship services which provide an excellent baseline from which to begin.
- An understanding of and commitment to Christian principles and teachings.
- Knowledge of and a passion for contemporary worship.
- Skilled playing one or more instruments, keyboard is desirable.
- Ability to direct and accompany the contemporary praise band
- Knowledge of live worship streaming software desirable
- Knowledge of and skill in instrumental and choral techniques.
- Ability to work with those who do not have sheet music knowledge
- Ability to work cooperatively in team ministry.
- Highly effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Worship planning, in conjunction with the pastor and other worship planners, suggesting appropriate contemporary songs and liturgical elements.
Apply by sending your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
or by mail to the church street address.