St. Philip is the place to be on Wednesday nights! Beginning at 6:00pm, an already prepared meal is served! What this means is that you can bring the whole family and be fed dinner without having to do the cooking and the meal is so much better than what you’d receive at any fast food restaurant. It’s cheaper too. A free will offering is taken to help cover the cost of the meal. Of course you are always welcome to help set-up or clean up. No offer will be refused, but it is not mandatory. Dinner is open to everyone!
What is there to do following the meal?
- Middle and High School Youth Group - 6:30 p.m. (Lower Level of Education Building)
- Experience Music - 6:45 (Narthex)
- Cherub Choir - 6:45 p.m. (Kepley Hall)
- Children’s Choir - 6:45 (Music Room)
- The Crossing Practice (contemporary worship) – 7:30 (Kepley Hall)
Cherub Choir YouTube Channel
Check out some of the songs for Cherub Choir as performed by Brian Kindl and Allen Hewett.